Skip to content
- Two New South African Wind Farms Lay “Green” Turbine Foundations January 29, 2019 Two new South African wind farms have announced the successful completion of the 28-day strength tests of their first foundations, with a significant improvement in the mix design that ensures a massive CO2 saving.
- Senegalese Solar Project Wins Phanes Group’s Solar Incubator November 16, 2018 The Dubai based Phanes Group, an international solar provider, has announced Senegalese Mbaye Hadj and his 30MW Gossas Solar Farm project as the winner of the second edition of their Solar Incubator programme.
- Wind Industry Commits to Impact Development in South Africa November 14, 2018 Members of the South Africa Wind Energy Association (SAWEA) have adopted a wind industry Commitment Statement which sets out a vision for optimising the industry’s long-term investment in the physical, social, environmental and economic development of the country.
- Top Chinese Couriers Get More Efficient Electric Cars October 31, 2018 Hanergy Mobile Energy Holdings Group, the world’s largest thin-film power solution company recently announced that its subsidiary, Hanergy Glory Solar Technology has successfully delivered the latest solar powered electric cars to China’s top delivery companies.
- Dubai Police Add Chevrolet Bolt EV to Fleet October 6, 2018 Dubai police recently took delivery of eight Chevrolet Bolt electric vehicles. The police force that already has hybrid and electric vehicles within its fleet will benefit more from the Chevrolet Bolt EV which offers a range of 520 kilometres on a single charge.