Skip to content
- Apple Now Globally Powered by 100 Percent Renewable Energy April 12, 2018 The technology giant Apple Inc. recently announced that its global facilities are now all powered with 100 percent renewable energy.
- Doubling Renewable Energy by 2030 Positive for EU Economy March 1, 2018 The European Union (EU) can increase the share of renewable energy in its energy mix to 34 per cent by 2030 – double the share in 2016 – with a net positive economic impact, finds a report by the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA), launched in Brussels, Belgium.
- Hydrogen Power for Hebridean Ferries February 24, 2018 The backers of an ambitious green energy scheme say that ferries powered by hydrogen could be serving the Outer Hebrides within five years.
- Tesla Battery Meeting South Australia Energy Demand February 24, 2018 The big Tesla battery in South Australia is consistently working to serve the peak energy demand each day, taking the “straw off the camel’s back,” according to the Australia Institute’s latest national energy emissions audit.
- UCT Comes Tops at South Africa’s Third Greenovate Awards December 7, 2017 Young environmental game-changers from the University of Cape Town (UCT) took first place in the Greenovate Awards for the third year running.