Skip to content
- Upcycling brand opens shop in Cape Town April 15, 2019 Sealand, a globally recognised brand of environmentally friendly high-end bags, accessories and apparel, recently opened its first store in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Innovative solar technology wins at Edison Awards April 9, 2019
USA – Arrow Electronics and We Care Solar, a not for profit organisation, won the 2019 Edison Award for Social Innovation for their Solar Suitcase 3.0, a portable and durable power system that provides sustainable energy for around-the-clock, effective obstetric care in remote and off-grid maternal health facilities around the world.
The Solar Suitcase, developed by ...
- Hanergy exhibits at Solar Show Africa 2019 April 4, 2019 Hanergy Thin Film Power Group, the world’s largest thin-film solar power solution company, showcased its path-breaking solar-power products, at the 22nd edition of The Solar Show Africa 2019.
- ENGIE unveils its first mini-grid in Zambia April 3, 2019 ENGIE, a global low-carbon energy and services player has unveiled its first PowerCorner smart mini-grid in Zambia. The mini-grid located in Chitandika village in eastern Zambia will provide electricity to 378 households which until now had no access to electricity.
- Qantas Group in Bid to Cut Waste to Landfill March 6, 2019 In the most ambitious waste reduction goal by any major airline globally, The Qantas Group of airlines recently made an announcement of plans to cut its amount of waste to landfill by 75 percent by end of 2021.