- Qantas Group in Bid to Cut Waste to Landfill 06/03/2019
In the most ambitious waste reduction goal by any major airline globally, The Qantas Group of airlines recently made an announcement of plans to cut its amount of waste to landfill by 75 percent by end of 2021.
- Two New South African Wind Farms Lay “Green” Turbine Foundations 29/01/2019
Two new South African wind farms have announced the successful completion of the 28-day strength tests of their first foundations, with a significant improvement in the mix design that ensures a massive CO2 saving.
- Senegalese Solar Project Wins Phanes Group’s Solar Incubator 16/11/2018
The Dubai based Phanes Group, an international solar provider, has announced Senegalese Mbaye Hadj and his 30MW Gossas Solar Farm project as the winner of the second edition of their Solar Incubator programme.
- Wind Industry Commits to Impact Development in South Africa 14/11/2018
Members of the South Africa Wind Energy Association (SAWEA) have adopted a wind industry Commitment Statement which sets out a vision for optimising the industry’s long-term investment in the physical, social, environmental and economic development of the country.
- Top Chinese Couriers Get More Efficient Electric Cars 31/10/2018
Hanergy Mobile Energy Holdings Group, the world’s largest thin-film power solution company recently announced that its subsidiary, Hanergy Glory Solar Technology has successfully delivered the latest solar powered electric cars to China’s top delivery companies.