Skip to content
- Solar Supports Village Livelihoods and Spurs Business in Fiji October 17, 2017 The installation of a standalone hybrid solar photovoltaic (PV) refrigeration system has drastically changed the economic prospects of Wainika, a remote village north of Vanua Lavu, Fiji’s second largest island.
- Property Fund Boosts Energy Savings with Solar Farm at Mall October 2, 2017 Emira Property Fund in South Africa has installed a R16 million solar farm on the roof of its Randridge Mall in Randpark Ridge, Johannesburg. This innovative project continues Emira’s drive to add more renewable energy solutions to its quality portfolio of properties across South Africa as part of its sustainability strategy.
- New South African Property Portfolio Combines Quality, Aesthetics and Sustainability September 28, 2017 Growthpoint, a leading international property company, and the largest South African primary listed Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), recently launched its Thrive Portfolio which South Africa’s first dual-certified property portfolio.
- Hotel’s Innovations a Big Help in Drought Hit Cape Town September 28, 2017 Africa’s greenest hotel, Hotel Verde has focused on sustainable tourism since opening in 2013 and its innovations in rain-water harvesting and grey-water treatment are proving to be a big help in drought stricken Cape Town.
- Solar Power Incubator Program for Africa Launched September 14, 2017 Dubai based Phanes Group, an integrated end-to-end solar provider, has launched its first solar power incubator program, aimed at identifying solar PV projects with potential in sub-Saharan Africa by providing access to funding, and commercial and technical knowledge.