Skip to content
- Company in Dramatic Savings with Rainwater Harvesting Pilot Programme September 13, 2017 As concerns about water scarcity continue to grow a South African company, Emira Property Fund, is raising the bar on water efficiency at one of their properties with a rainwater harvesting pilot programme that is generating exceptional results.
- Efficient PPAs Could Spur Solar-Diesel Hybrid Micro-grids says THEnergy September 11, 2017 THEnergy, a Germany micro-grid consultancy company has made a finding that efficient power purchase agreements (PPAs) are the key success factor in the current booming market of reducing diesel consumption by incorporating renewables in diesel micro-grids.
- A Taiwan-born Scientist Thinks Mushrooms Could Save the World September 3, 2017 Mushrooms have been described as “meat for vegetarians,” a fungus high in protein that can be fried, baked or eaten raw.
- GreenWish Earmarks $800m for Solar-Powered Cellphone Towers across Africa August 24, 2017 GreenWish Partners, a renewable energy company run by a former Morgan Stanley executive, is planning to invest $800m on solar-powered telephone towers across Africa.
- Poland Takes Lead in Fight Against Smog August 21, 2017 In its third year running, Smogathon is an initiative founded by Polish entrepreneur Maciej Rys with the aim of fighting pollution through technology and it is fast making Poland a world leader in the fight against smog