Skip to content
- Nigeria Enhances Rural Electrification Through Solar November 3, 2017 In Nigeria, Sokoto State government declared that it has started the process of connecting a number of rural households to solar power in order to deepen energy usage and enhance rural electrification in the region.
- GBCSA Launches Net Zero Buildings Programme October 17, 2017 The Green Building Council South Africa (GBCSA) has announced the official launch of its Net Zero Programme and the certification of the first four projects under its Net Zero Pilot Certification scheme.
- Solar Supports Village Livelihoods and Spurs Business in Fiji October 17, 2017 The installation of a standalone hybrid solar photovoltaic (PV) refrigeration system has drastically changed the economic prospects of Wainika, a remote village north of Vanua Lavu, Fiji’s second largest island.
- Property Fund Boosts Energy Savings with Solar Farm at Mall October 2, 2017 Emira Property Fund in South Africa has installed a R16 million solar farm on the roof of its Randridge Mall in Randpark Ridge, Johannesburg. This innovative project continues Emira’s drive to add more renewable energy solutions to its quality portfolio of properties across South Africa as part of its sustainability strategy.
- New South African Property Portfolio Combines Quality, Aesthetics and Sustainability September 28, 2017 Growthpoint, a leading international property company, and the largest South African primary listed Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), recently launched its Thrive Portfolio which South Africa’s first dual-certified property portfolio.