Skip to content
- Jordan Shifting Towards a Green Economy August 13, 2017 In a wide-ranging interview with Inter Press Service (IPS), the Director-General of the Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI) Dr Frank Rijsberman reiterated that Jordan is currently showing a solid commitment towards shifting to a green economy, and has achieved important milestones in implementing renewable energy solutions.
- 90% Garowe Power Supply from Renewables after EPS’ Somali Microgrid Upgrade August 11, 2017 Electro Power Systems S.A. (EPS), a technology pioneer in energy storage systems and microgrids, has announced the completion of the extension of its microgrid in Garowe, north-eastern Somalia in less than 30 days.
- Egypt’s Credit Agricole Inaugurates 960kWh Solar Plant Worth LE3.25M August 7, 2017 Credit Agricole Egypt recently inaugurated a solar plant built on top of their head office building. The solar plant with a capacity of 960kWh per day was built at a cost of around LE 3.25 million.
- Chinese Kubuqi Model for Desertification Control Gets International Recognition August 1, 2017 The sixth Kubuqi International Desert Forum (KIDF), held from July 29 to July 30 in the Kubuqi Desert in Ordos, Inner Mongolia had participants from other countries witnessing the successful practices of Kubuqi’s desertification control and forum offered them better understanding of the Kubuqi Model.
- Tesla Unveils Affordable Model 3 Electric Car July 29, 2017 Electric car maker Tesla has unveiled its most affordable electric-car to date – the Model 3 sedan.