Skip to content
- GreenWish Earmarks $800m for Solar-Powered Cellphone Towers across Africa August 24, 2017 GreenWish Partners, a renewable energy company run by a former Morgan Stanley executive, is planning to invest $800m on solar-powered telephone towers across Africa.
- Poland Takes Lead in Fight Against Smog August 21, 2017 In its third year running, Smogathon is an initiative founded by Polish entrepreneur Maciej Rys with the aim of fighting pollution through technology and it is fast making Poland a world leader in the fight against smog
- Jordan Shifting Towards a Green Economy August 13, 2017 In a wide-ranging interview with Inter Press Service (IPS), the Director-General of the Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI) Dr Frank Rijsberman reiterated that Jordan is currently showing a solid commitment towards shifting to a green economy, and has achieved important milestones in implementing renewable energy solutions.
- 90% Garowe Power Supply from Renewables after EPS’ Somali Microgrid Upgrade August 11, 2017 Electro Power Systems S.A. (EPS), a technology pioneer in energy storage systems and microgrids, has announced the completion of the extension of its microgrid in Garowe, north-eastern Somalia in less than 30 days.
- Egypt’s Credit Agricole Inaugurates 960kWh Solar Plant Worth LE3.25M August 7, 2017 Credit Agricole Egypt recently inaugurated a solar plant built on top of their head office building. The solar plant with a capacity of 960kWh per day was built at a cost of around LE 3.25 million.