Skip to content
- Solar Power Incubator Program for Africa Launched September 14, 2017 Dubai based Phanes Group, an integrated end-to-end solar provider, has launched its first solar power incubator program, aimed at identifying solar PV projects with potential in sub-Saharan Africa by providing access to funding, and commercial and technical knowledge.
- Company in Dramatic Savings with Rainwater Harvesting Pilot Programme September 13, 2017 As concerns about water scarcity continue to grow a South African company, Emira Property Fund, is raising the bar on water efficiency at one of their properties with a rainwater harvesting pilot programme that is generating exceptional results.
- Efficient PPAs Could Spur Solar-Diesel Hybrid Micro-grids says THEnergy September 11, 2017 THEnergy, a Germany micro-grid consultancy company has made a finding that efficient power purchase agreements (PPAs) are the key success factor in the current booming market of reducing diesel consumption by incorporating renewables in diesel micro-grids.
- A Taiwan-born Scientist Thinks Mushrooms Could Save the World September 3, 2017 Mushrooms have been described as “meat for vegetarians,” a fungus high in protein that can be fried, baked or eaten raw.
- GreenWish Earmarks $800m for Solar-Powered Cellphone Towers across Africa August 24, 2017 GreenWish Partners, a renewable energy company run by a former Morgan Stanley executive, is planning to invest $800m on solar-powered telephone towers across Africa.