Skip to content
- Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund Launches Household Solar Competition May 17, 2017 The Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund (AECF) has launched a new household solar competition under its Renewable Energy and Climate Adaptation Technologies(REACT) window.
- GROHE Wins Five Awards for Innovation and Ecological Compatibility May 16, 2017 GROHE, the world’s leading provider of sanitary fittings and a global brand dedicated to providing innovative water products has won five of the most sought-after design accolades in the Red Dot Awards 2017 competition.
- West African Countries Advocate for Clean Energy Powered Mini-Grids May 7, 2017 An energy workshop held in Abidjan concluded with a resolution that clean energy-powered mini-grids (CMEGs) are an important instrument for achieving universal access to electricity.
- New Solar-Powered Device Can Create Water Out of Thin Air, Even in Deserts April 27, 2017 Using only the power of the sun and a special material with some extraordinary properties, the device is capable of producing 2.8 litres of water in 12 hours.
- Ancient Green Building Technique Taking Hold in West Africa April 19, 2017 In semi-arid regions of West Africa, circumstance has created a housing crisis, and for many rural families, money is in short supply. The Nubian Vault Association is now helping people to build homes using an ancient green technique that uses mud bricks.