Skip to content
- Vinci Contracted to Install 17 MW of Solar in Senegal November 21, 2017 Vinci Energies, a French energy project developer, has been contracted to build eight photovoltaic power plants with a combined capacity of 17 MW in Senegal.
- African Development Bank Partners Green Climate Fund to unlock Africa’s Renewables Potential November 11, 2017 If the fight against climate change is not won in Africa, it cannot be won anywhere else. This was pointed out by Akinwumi Adesina, President of the African Development Bank (AfDB) while signing a partnership agreement with the Green Climate Fund.
- Climate Investors Look Beyond Renewables as Bonn Gets Down to Business November 7, 2017 … renewables, at about US$300 billion a year, is only part of the US$1 trillion annual market in “climate business solutions,” …
- Nigeria Enhances Rural Electrification Through Solar November 3, 2017 In Nigeria, Sokoto State government declared that it has started the process of connecting a number of rural households to solar power in order to deepen energy usage and enhance rural electrification in the region.
- Green Climate Fund Approves Eleven Projects October 25, 2017 The Green Climate Fund (GCF) concluded its last Board meeting of 2017 by approving eleven new projects and programmes valued at USD392.86 million to assist developing countries respond to climate change.