Skip to content
- Two More Wind Farms for South Africa by End of 2017 September 12, 2017 The global wind and solar energy company, Mainstream Renewable Power, is on course to complete the construction of two more wind farms by the end of 2017 in South Africa.
- Global Micro Grid Market to Peak at US$17.51 Billion by 2025 September 11, 2017 The global micro-grid market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 17.0% and peak at US$17.51 billion by 2015, says a report by Grand View Research Inc, a U.S. based market research and consulting company.
- Zimbabwe to Spend US$300 Million on Small Power Stations September 9, 2017 The government of Zimbabwe has secured US$154 million for the repowering of its small thermal power stations and is also planning to spend over US$151 million to build several mini hydro-power stations, reports Bulawayo 24 news.
- Small Hydro Booming in Brazil as Country Nears Energy Surplus September 6, 2017 A report from Brazil’s Ministry of Mines and Energy shows the South American country is tracking toward an energy surplus for the first time in nearly eight decades as the nation’s small hydro sector also continues to boom.
- GreenWish Earmarks $800m for Solar-Powered Cellphone Towers across Africa August 24, 2017 GreenWish Partners, a renewable energy company run by a former Morgan Stanley executive, is planning to invest $800m on solar-powered telephone towers across Africa.