Skip to content
- New South African Property Portfolio Combines Quality, Aesthetics and Sustainability September 28, 2017 Growthpoint, a leading international property company, and the largest South African primary listed Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), recently launched its Thrive Portfolio which South Africa’s first dual-certified property portfolio.
- Solar Power Incubator Program for Africa Launched September 14, 2017 Dubai based Phanes Group, an integrated end-to-end solar provider, has launched its first solar power incubator program, aimed at identifying solar PV projects with potential in sub-Saharan Africa by providing access to funding, and commercial and technical knowledge.
- Two More Wind Farms for South Africa by End of 2017 September 12, 2017 The global wind and solar energy company, Mainstream Renewable Power, is on course to complete the construction of two more wind farms by the end of 2017 in South Africa.
- Global Micro Grid Market to Peak at US$17.51 Billion by 2025 September 11, 2017 The global micro-grid market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 17.0% and peak at US$17.51 billion by 2015, says a report by Grand View Research Inc, a U.S. based market research and consulting company.
- Zimbabwe to Spend US$300 Million on Small Power Stations September 9, 2017 The government of Zimbabwe has secured US$154 million for the repowering of its small thermal power stations and is also planning to spend over US$151 million to build several mini hydro-power stations, reports Bulawayo 24 news.