Skip to content
- Senegalese Solar Project Wins Phanes Group’s Solar Incubator November 16, 2018 The Dubai based Phanes Group, an international solar provider, has announced Senegalese Mbaye Hadj and his 30MW Gossas Solar Farm project as the winner of the second edition of their Solar Incubator programme.
- South Africa Minister Invites Investors in Wind Energy November 9, 2018 In a speech read on his behalf at the recently concluded Windaba conference and exhibition event in Cape Town, South Africa energy minister Jeff Radebe invited potential investors in wind energy to consider the country.
- BBOXX, EDF and BEAM to Boost Clean Energy Access in Togo October 29, 2018 BEAM, an investment platform created by the Togolese private equity firm, Bamboo Capital Partners (‘Bamboo’), recently went into a partnership with BBOXX and EDF to bring greater clean energy access in Togo.
- Morocco Energy Week Event to Discuss Renewable Energy October 27, 2018 The annual EnergyWeek Morocco event will for the third time feature the annual Africa Renewable Energy Forum. EnergyWeek Morocco is a platform for decision makers in the energy sector to discuss the progress of regional power projects in North and West Africa and will be held in Marrakesh, Morocco from 14 to 15 November 2018.
- Soventix to Install Zimbabwe’s Largest Solar Plant October 22, 2018 SOVENTIX South Africa, a subsidiary of the Germany international solar projects developer SOVENTIX GmbH, has been awarded a contract to construct Zimbabwe’s largest IPP solar PV project.