Skip to content
- BBOXX, EDF and BEAM to Boost Clean Energy Access in Togo October 29, 2018 BEAM, an investment platform created by the Togolese private equity firm, Bamboo Capital Partners (‘Bamboo’), recently went into a partnership with BBOXX and EDF to bring greater clean energy access in Togo.
- Morocco Energy Week Event to Discuss Renewable Energy October 27, 2018 The annual EnergyWeek Morocco event will for the third time feature the annual Africa Renewable Energy Forum. EnergyWeek Morocco is a platform for decision makers in the energy sector to discuss the progress of regional power projects in North and West Africa and will be held in Marrakesh, Morocco from 14 to 15 November 2018.
- Soventix to Install Zimbabwe’s Largest Solar Plant October 22, 2018 SOVENTIX South Africa, a subsidiary of the Germany international solar projects developer SOVENTIX GmbH, has been awarded a contract to construct Zimbabwe’s largest IPP solar PV project.
- President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi Discusses Egypt’s Energy Future October 11, 2018 Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi recently met with Mr Adnan Z. Amin, Director-General of the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) and discussed Egypt’s remarkable progress in the pursuit of large-scale renewable energy deployment and identified areas in which bilateral cooperation can be strengthened.
- 110MW PERDEKRAAL EAST WIND FARM CONSTRUCTION BEGINS September 19, 2018 Perdekraal East Wind Farm is preparing the way to begin major construction activities on the largest BW4 wind farm in the Western Cape Province of South Africa.