Skip to content
- GCF Approves US$110 Million of AfDB Green Projects December 13, 2018 The Board of the Green Climate Fund (GCF) recently approved funding for three proposals from the African Development Bank (AfDB). The projects all together worth over US$110 million were approved at the GCF’s 21st Board Meeting held in October 2018 in Manama, Bahrain.
- Voltalia Starts Solar Plant Construction in Egypt November 26, 2018 Voltalia has started construction of the 32MW Râ Solar Plant in Egypt
- Senegalese Solar Project Wins Phanes Group’s Solar Incubator November 16, 2018 The Dubai based Phanes Group, an international solar provider, has announced Senegalese Mbaye Hadj and his 30MW Gossas Solar Farm project as the winner of the second edition of their Solar Incubator programme.
- South Africa Minister Invites Investors in Wind Energy November 9, 2018 In a speech read on his behalf at the recently concluded Windaba conference and exhibition event in Cape Town, South Africa energy minister Jeff Radebe invited potential investors in wind energy to consider the country.
- BBOXX, EDF and BEAM to Boost Clean Energy Access in Togo October 29, 2018 BEAM, an investment platform created by the Togolese private equity firm, Bamboo Capital Partners (‘Bamboo’), recently went into a partnership with BBOXX and EDF to bring greater clean energy access in Togo.