Skip to content
- China to Dominate Global Clean Energy Industry, says Report January 11, 2018 2017 saw China increasingly becoming the world’s dominant player in the building and financing of clean energy technology globally, a report published by the Institute for Energy Economics and Financial Analysis (IEEFA) says.
- African Development Bank Leads the Way in Renewable Energy December 12, 2017 The African Development Bank (AfDB) has approved US$324 million in loan support to two renewable energy projects in Morocco and Côte d’Ivoire that are expected to significantly increase power supplies and keep economic growth on track.
- Old Mutual Zimbabwe to Build Solar Power Plants December 9, 2017 Old Mutual Zimbabwe recently revealed its intention to construct solar power plants with a capacity to generate at least 50 megawatts of electricity.
- Investments in Green Buildings Encouraged for the Philippines December 5, 2017 The International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group, recently called on the building and property sector to unlock more investments for green buildings to mitigate climate impact in the Philippines.
- India Raises $400m Green Bond to Fund Renewables Drive November 29, 2017 A leading Indian financier issued a $400 million “green” bond on the London Stock Exchange on 29 November 2017, to support the India’s renewable energy drive.