Skip to content
- India Raises $400m Green Bond to Fund Renewables Drive November 29, 2017 A leading Indian financier issued a $400 million “green” bond on the London Stock Exchange on 29 November 2017, to support the India’s renewable energy drive.
- Emira Property Fund Commits to Greening Property Portfolio November 29, 2017 Emira Property Fund, a South African Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) has committed to sustainable development through greening their portfolio with the Green Building Council of South Africa (GBCSA).
- IRENA Expands Virtual Matchmaking Platform for Sustainable Energy Financing November 26, 2017 The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) is expanding its virtual Sustainable Energy Marketplace platform to cover all developing and emerging markets including Asia, Southeast Europe and Small Island Developing States (SIDS).
- Vinci Contracted to Install 17 MW of Solar in Senegal November 21, 2017 Vinci Energies, a French energy project developer, has been contracted to build eight photovoltaic power plants with a combined capacity of 17 MW in Senegal.
- African Development Bank Partners Green Climate Fund to unlock Africa’s Renewables Potential November 11, 2017 If the fight against climate change is not won in Africa, it cannot be won anywhere else. This was pointed out by Akinwumi Adesina, President of the African Development Bank (AfDB) while signing a partnership agreement with the Green Climate Fund.