Skip to content
- Climate Investors Look Beyond Renewables as Bonn Gets Down to Business November 7, 2017 … renewables, at about US$300 billion a year, is only part of the US$1 trillion annual market in “climate business solutions,” …
- Nigeria Enhances Rural Electrification Through Solar November 3, 2017 In Nigeria, Sokoto State government declared that it has started the process of connecting a number of rural households to solar power in order to deepen energy usage and enhance rural electrification in the region.
- Green Climate Fund Approves Eleven Projects October 25, 2017 The Green Climate Fund (GCF) concluded its last Board meeting of 2017 by approving eleven new projects and programmes valued at USD392.86 million to assist developing countries respond to climate change.
- South African Home Buyers Appreciate Value of Green Homes October 20, 2017 The residential sector in South Africa is embracing green, with new builds and existing stock the focus of a domestic market with already the highest percentage of green building projects currently underway.
- Germany Commits €100 Million for Renewable Energy Expansion in Ghana October 19, 2017 Germany has committed €100 million to Ghana under a Memorandum of Understanding to expand renewable energy in Ghana.