Skip to content
- Old Mutual Zimbabwe to Build Solar Power Plants December 9, 2017 Old Mutual Zimbabwe recently revealed its intention to construct solar power plants with a capacity to generate at least 50 megawatts of electricity.
- Investments in Green Buildings Encouraged for the Philippines December 5, 2017 The International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group, recently called on the building and property sector to unlock more investments for green buildings to mitigate climate impact in the Philippines.
- India Raises $400m Green Bond to Fund Renewables Drive November 29, 2017 A leading Indian financier issued a $400 million “green” bond on the London Stock Exchange on 29 November 2017, to support the India’s renewable energy drive.
- Emira Property Fund Commits to Greening Property Portfolio November 29, 2017 Emira Property Fund, a South African Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) has committed to sustainable development through greening their portfolio with the Green Building Council of South Africa (GBCSA).
- IRENA Expands Virtual Matchmaking Platform for Sustainable Energy Financing November 26, 2017 The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) is expanding its virtual Sustainable Energy Marketplace platform to cover all developing and emerging markets including Asia, Southeast Europe and Small Island Developing States (SIDS).