Skip to content
- Qantas Group in Bid to Cut Waste to Landfill March 6, 2019 In the most ambitious waste reduction goal by any major airline globally, The Qantas Group of airlines recently made an announcement of plans to cut its amount of waste to landfill by 75 percent by end of 2021.
- Togo and Guyana get funding for solar projects January 29, 2019 The Abu Dhabi Development Fund (ADFD), which offers low interest loans, will meet up to half the costs of selected solar projects in Togo and Guyana with loans totalling $23 million. The two countries secured the loans at the ninth assembly of the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA).
- UK Adds £100 Million for Renewable Energy Projects in Africa January 6, 2019 The UK government announced at the COP24 event in Poland an extra £100 million of renewable energy funding for the Renewable Energy Performance Platform (REPP) in Africa.
- Voltalia Starts Solar Plant Construction in Egypt November 26, 2018 Voltalia has started construction of the 32MW Râ Solar Plant in Egypt
- Top Chinese Couriers Get More Efficient Electric Cars October 31, 2018 Hanergy Mobile Energy Holdings Group, the world’s largest thin-film power solution company recently announced that its subsidiary, Hanergy Glory Solar Technology has successfully delivered the latest solar powered electric cars to China’s top delivery companies.