Skip to content
- Top Chinese Couriers Get More Efficient Electric Cars October 31, 2018 Hanergy Mobile Energy Holdings Group, the world’s largest thin-film power solution company recently announced that its subsidiary, Hanergy Glory Solar Technology has successfully delivered the latest solar powered electric cars to China’s top delivery companies.
- Enabel Hosts Conference on Climate Change in African Cities October 10, 2018 The Belgian development agency Enabel has organised an international climate conference in Brussels to run from 9 to 10 October 2018. The conference which has attracted more than 170 participants from Belgium and from abroad will debate on plans to integrate climate change into the development strategies of secondary cities, including cities in the partner ...
- Dubai Police Add Chevrolet Bolt EV to Fleet October 6, 2018 Dubai police recently took delivery of eight Chevrolet Bolt electric vehicles. The police force that already has hybrid and electric vehicles within its fleet will benefit more from the Chevrolet Bolt EV which offers a range of 520 kilometres on a single charge.
- Zero Mass Water Launches in South Africa July 20, 2018 Zero Mass Water, a USA company based in Scottsdale, Arizona recently launched its flagship SOURCE Hydropanel product in South Africa. The SOURCE Hydropanel is an installation that turns sunshine and air into good quality drinking water in nearly all climatic conditions around the world.
- Africa Financial Alliance for Climate Change Proposed June 3, 2018 Scientific evidence shows that African economies are already reeling from the devastating effects of climate change, further exacerbating their development challenges. Also, seven out of the ten countries most threatened by climate change are in Africa.