Skip to content
- China to Dominate Global Clean Energy Industry, says Report January 11, 2018 2017 saw China increasingly becoming the world’s dominant player in the building and financing of clean energy technology globally, a report published by the Institute for Energy Economics and Financial Analysis (IEEFA) says.
- Investments in Green Buildings Encouraged for the Philippines December 5, 2017 The International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group, recently called on the building and property sector to unlock more investments for green buildings to mitigate climate impact in the Philippines.
- India Raises $400m Green Bond to Fund Renewables Drive November 29, 2017 A leading Indian financier issued a $400 million “green” bond on the London Stock Exchange on 29 November 2017, to support the India’s renewable energy drive.
- IRENA Expands Virtual Matchmaking Platform for Sustainable Energy Financing November 26, 2017 The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) is expanding its virtual Sustainable Energy Marketplace platform to cover all developing and emerging markets including Asia, Southeast Europe and Small Island Developing States (SIDS).
- UN Climate Change Conference 2017 Aims for Further, Faster Ambition Together November 7, 2017 The 2017 UN Climate Change Conference opened on Monday 6 November, with the aim of launching nations towards the next level of ambition needed to tackle global warming and put the world on a safer and more prosperous development path.