Skip to content
- New Solar-Powered Device Can Create Water Out of Thin Air, Even in Deserts April 27, 2017 Using only the power of the sun and a special material with some extraordinary properties, the device is capable of producing 2.8 litres of water in 12 hours.
- Is Wastewater the New Black Gold? April 4, 2017 What if we were to consider the vast quantities of domestic, agricultural and industrial wastewater discharged into the environment everyday as a valuable resource rather than costly problem? This is the paradigm shift advocated in the United Nations World Water Development Report.
- Apple Sets Up a ‘Solar Island’ in Japan March 26, 2017 Apple’s component supplier in Japan, Ibiden, has committed to power all its Apple related manufacturing with 100 percent renewable energy.
- Russian Carbon Fund and Aera Group Pioneer the First Worldwide Carbon Credit Transaction March 22, 2017 The Russian Carbon Fund and the Aera Group have pioneered a world first carbon credit transaction using the DAO IPCI blockchain ecosystem. The two organisations have also announced a partnership to provide Russian buyers with direct and long term access to high quality African carbon credits.
- Actis to Harness Solar Energy for Latin America March 8, 2017 Actis, a leading growth markets investor, recently announced a commitment amounting to $525 million