Skip to content
- GROHE Wins Five Awards for Innovation and Ecological Compatibility May 16, 2017 GROHE, the world’s leading provider of sanitary fittings and a global brand dedicated to providing innovative water products has won five of the most sought-after design accolades in the Red Dot Awards 2017 competition.
- Access Power Announces US$7m Prize Money for African Renewable Energy Developers May 7, 2017 Renewable energy developers have until the 12th of May 2017 to submit their applications for a chance to win US$7million in ACF prize funding.
- New Solar-Powered Device Can Create Water Out of Thin Air, Even in Deserts April 27, 2017 Using only the power of the sun and a special material with some extraordinary properties, the device is capable of producing 2.8 litres of water in 12 hours.
- Is Wastewater the New Black Gold? April 4, 2017 What if we were to consider the vast quantities of domestic, agricultural and industrial wastewater discharged into the environment everyday as a valuable resource rather than costly problem? This is the paradigm shift advocated in the United Nations World Water Development Report.
- Apple Sets Up a ‘Solar Island’ in Japan March 26, 2017 Apple’s component supplier in Japan, Ibiden, has committed to power all its Apple related manufacturing with 100 percent renewable energy.