- UK Adds £100 Million for Renewable Energy Projects in Africa 06/01/2019
The UK government announced at the COP24 event in Poland an extra £100 million of renewable energy funding for the Renewable Energy Performance Platform (REPP) in Africa.
- Voltalia Starts Solar Plant Construction in Egypt 26/11/2018
Voltalia has started construction of the 32MW Râ Solar Plant in Egypt
- Top Chinese Couriers Get More Efficient Electric Cars 31/10/2018
Hanergy Mobile Energy Holdings Group, the world’s largest thin-film power solution company recently announced that its subsidiary, Hanergy Glory Solar Technology has successfully delivered the latest solar powered electric cars to China’s top delivery companies.
- Enabel Hosts Conference on Climate Change in African Cities 10/10/2018
The Belgian development agency Enabel has organised an international climate conference in Brussels to run from 9 to 10 October 2018. The conference which has attracted more than 170 participants from Belgium and from abroad will debate on plans to integrate climate change into the development strategies of secondary cities, including cities in the partner ...
- Dubai Police Add Chevrolet Bolt EV to Fleet 06/10/2018
Dubai police recently took delivery of eight Chevrolet Bolt electric vehicles. The police force that already has hybrid and electric vehicles within its fleet will benefit more from the Chevrolet Bolt EV which offers a range of 520 kilometres on a single charge.