- Zero Mass Water Launches in South Africa 20/07/2018
Zero Mass Water, a USA company based in Scottsdale, Arizona recently launched its flagship SOURCE Hydropanel product in South Africa. The SOURCE Hydropanel is an installation that turns sunshine and air into good quality drinking water in nearly all climatic conditions around the world.
- Africa Financial Alliance for Climate Change Proposed 03/06/2018
Scientific evidence shows that African economies are already reeling from the devastating effects of climate change, further exacerbating their development challenges. Also, seven out of the ten countries most threatened by climate change are in Africa.
- Debut Africa Blue Economy Forum Kicks off in June 28/05/2018
The Africa Blue Economy Forum (ABEF) 2018 has announced the final agenda and confirmed speakers for its first edition, in London on 7-8 June.
- Apple Now Globally Powered by 100 Percent Renewable Energy 12/04/2018
The technology giant Apple Inc. recently announced that its global facilities are now all powered with 100 percent renewable energy.
- Doubling Renewable Energy by 2030 Positive for EU Economy 01/03/2018
The European Union (EU) can increase the share of renewable energy in its energy mix to 34 per cent by 2030 – double the share in 2016 – with a net positive economic impact, finds a report by the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA), launched in Brussels, Belgium.