Skip to content
- Hydrogen Power for Hebridean Ferries February 24, 2018 The backers of an ambitious green energy scheme say that ferries powered by hydrogen could be serving the Outer Hebrides within five years.
- Tesla Battery Meeting South Australia Energy Demand February 24, 2018 The big Tesla battery in South Australia is consistently working to serve the peak energy demand each day, taking the “straw off the camel’s back,” according to the Australia Institute’s latest national energy emissions audit.
- USD25 Million for Solar PV Projects in Mauritius and Rwanda January 21, 2018 Abu Dhabi Fund for Development (ADFD), the leading national entity for development aid, and the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA), the global platform for international cooperation on renewable energy, have announced that US$25 million in concessional loans from ADFD have been earmarked for two solar PV projects, one each in Mauritius and Rwanda.
- China to Dominate Global Clean Energy Industry, says Report January 11, 2018 2017 saw China increasingly becoming the world’s dominant player in the building and financing of clean energy technology globally, a report published by the Institute for Energy Economics and Financial Analysis (IEEFA) says.
- Investments in Green Buildings Encouraged for the Philippines December 5, 2017 The International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group, recently called on the building and property sector to unlock more investments for green buildings to mitigate climate impact in the Philippines.