Skip to content
- Climate Investors Look Beyond Renewables as Bonn Gets Down to Business November 7, 2017 … renewables, at about US$300 billion a year, is only part of the US$1 trillion annual market in “climate business solutions,” …
- Tesla’s Solar Installation Restores Power to Children’s Hospital in Puerto Rico October 25, 2017 American electric car maker and solar energy company, Tesla, recently unveiled a project to restore power to a children’s hospital in Puerto Rico.
- Solar PV Fastest Growing Energy Source Globally in 2016 October 18, 2017 New solar PV capacity grew by 50% last year, with China accounting for almost half of the global expansion, according to the International Energy Agency’s latest renewables market analysis and forecast.
- Solar Supports Village Livelihoods and Spurs Business in Fiji October 17, 2017 The installation of a standalone hybrid solar photovoltaic (PV) refrigeration system has drastically changed the economic prospects of Wainika, a remote village north of Vanua Lavu, Fiji’s second largest island.
- Global Micro Grid Market to Peak at US$17.51 Billion by 2025 September 11, 2017 The global micro-grid market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 17.0% and peak at US$17.51 billion by 2015, says a report by Grand View Research Inc, a U.S. based market research and consulting company.