Skip to content
- A Taiwan-born Scientist Thinks Mushrooms Could Save the World September 3, 2017 Mushrooms have been described as “meat for vegetarians,” a fungus high in protein that can be fried, baked or eaten raw.
- Green Climate Fund Launches its First Climate Gender Manual August 30, 2017 The Green Climate Fund is helping to level the playing field of climate action with the recent launch of its first gender guide to climate finance.
- GreenWish Earmarks $800m for Solar-Powered Cellphone Towers across Africa August 24, 2017 GreenWish Partners, a renewable energy company run by a former Morgan Stanley executive, is planning to invest $800m on solar-powered telephone towers across Africa.
- UK Government’s Sale of Green Investment Bank Completed August 22, 2017 UK – British Climate Change and Industry Minister, Claire Perry, recently confirmed that the sale of the Green Investment Bank (GIB) to Macquarie Group Limited has now been completed.
The £2.3 billion deal ensures that all the taxpayer funding invested in GIB since its creation, including set-up costs, has been returned with a gain of approximately ...
- Poland Takes Lead in Fight Against Smog August 21, 2017 In its third year running, Smogathon is an initiative founded by Polish entrepreneur Maciej Rys with the aim of fighting pollution through technology and it is fast making Poland a world leader in the fight against smog