Skip to content
- Global Micro Grid Market to Peak at US$17.51 Billion by 2025 September 11, 2017 The global micro-grid market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 17.0% and peak at US$17.51 billion by 2015, says a report by Grand View Research Inc, a U.S. based market research and consulting company.
- Efficient PPAs Could Spur Solar-Diesel Hybrid Micro-grids says THEnergy September 11, 2017 THEnergy, a Germany micro-grid consultancy company has made a finding that efficient power purchase agreements (PPAs) are the key success factor in the current booming market of reducing diesel consumption by incorporating renewables in diesel micro-grids.
- Small Hydro Booming in Brazil as Country Nears Energy Surplus September 6, 2017 A report from Brazil’s Ministry of Mines and Energy shows the South American country is tracking toward an energy surplus for the first time in nearly eight decades as the nation’s small hydro sector also continues to boom.
- A Taiwan-born Scientist Thinks Mushrooms Could Save the World September 3, 2017 Mushrooms have been described as “meat for vegetarians,” a fungus high in protein that can be fried, baked or eaten raw.
- Green Climate Fund Launches its First Climate Gender Manual August 30, 2017 The Green Climate Fund is helping to level the playing field of climate action with the recent launch of its first gender guide to climate finance.