Skip to content
- India Raises $400m Green Bond to Fund Renewables Drive November 29, 2017 A leading Indian financier issued a $400 million “green” bond on the London Stock Exchange on 29 November 2017, to support the India’s renewable energy drive.
- IRENA Expands Virtual Matchmaking Platform for Sustainable Energy Financing November 26, 2017 The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) is expanding its virtual Sustainable Energy Marketplace platform to cover all developing and emerging markets including Asia, Southeast Europe and Small Island Developing States (SIDS).
- UN Climate Change Conference 2017 Aims for Further, Faster Ambition Together November 7, 2017 The 2017 UN Climate Change Conference opened on Monday 6 November, with the aim of launching nations towards the next level of ambition needed to tackle global warming and put the world on a safer and more prosperous development path.
- Climate Investors Look Beyond Renewables as Bonn Gets Down to Business November 7, 2017 … renewables, at about US$300 billion a year, is only part of the US$1 trillion annual market in “climate business solutions,” …
- Tesla’s Solar Installation Restores Power to Children’s Hospital in Puerto Rico October 25, 2017 American electric car maker and solar energy company, Tesla, recently unveiled a project to restore power to a children’s hospital in Puerto Rico.