Skip to content
- BBOXX, EDF and BEAM to Boost Clean Energy Access in Togo October 29, 2018 BEAM, an investment platform created by the Togolese private equity firm, Bamboo Capital Partners (‘Bamboo’), recently went into a partnership with BBOXX and EDF to bring greater clean energy access in Togo.
- French Development Agency Issues Tender for Benin’s First Solar Park February 5, 2018 The French Development Agency (AFD) has issued an expression of interest for the construction of a 25 MW solar power project in Benin.
- AfDB and Partners in US$55 million Off-Grid Energy Investment January 21, 2018 A group of investors that includes the African Development Bank (AfDB) has approved a total of US$55 million investment in the Facility for Energy Inclusion Off-Grid Energy Access Fund (FEI OGEF).
- Vinci Contracted to Install 17 MW of Solar in Senegal November 21, 2017 Vinci Energies, a French energy project developer, has been contracted to build eight photovoltaic power plants with a combined capacity of 17 MW in Senegal.
- African Development Bank Partners Green Climate Fund to unlock Africa’s Renewables Potential November 11, 2017 If the fight against climate change is not won in Africa, it cannot be won anywhere else. This was pointed out by Akinwumi Adesina, President of the African Development Bank (AfDB) while signing a partnership agreement with the Green Climate Fund.