- South Africa Minister Invites Investors in Wind Energy 09/11/2018
In a speech read on his behalf at the recently concluded Windaba conference and exhibition event in Cape Town, South Africa energy minister Jeff Radebe invited potential investors in wind energy to consider the country.
- BBOXX, EDF and BEAM to Boost Clean Energy Access in Togo 29/10/2018
BEAM, an investment platform created by the Togolese private equity firm, Bamboo Capital Partners (‘Bamboo’), recently went into a partnership with BBOXX and EDF to bring greater clean energy access in Togo.
- Morocco Energy Week Event to Discuss Renewable Energy 27/10/2018
The annual EnergyWeek Morocco event will for the third time feature the annual Africa Renewable Energy Forum. EnergyWeek Morocco is a platform for decision makers in the energy sector to discuss the progress of regional power projects in North and West Africa and will be held in Marrakesh, Morocco from 14 to 15 November 2018.
- Soventix to Install Zimbabwe’s Largest Solar Plant 22/10/2018
SOVENTIX South Africa, a subsidiary of the Germany international solar projects developer SOVENTIX GmbH, has been awarded a contract to construct Zimbabwe’s largest IPP solar PV project.
- President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi Discusses Egypt’s Energy Future 11/10/2018
Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi recently met with Mr Adnan Z. Amin, Director-General of the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) and discussed Egypt’s remarkable progress in the pursuit of large-scale renewable energy deployment and identified areas in which bilateral cooperation can be strengthened.